Monday, December 21, 2009

Loads of news........

Well friends,
Let's just say that I have been busy and have good stitchy news for you. Well, I started working for Terrie, the new cross stitch store in Buford. OMGosh! The stitchy goodness is more than I can wish for. It is gonna be great. Terrie is so nice and kind, I met Kristine on Saturday, she is a hoot! It is gonna be fun working with her! I'll get to see all the new stuff and I'll let y'all know all about it! We do mail orders too! www.StitchStore.net or give us a call at 1-800-598-4614.
I am so behind on shopping. Ugg! I have not finished my shopping yet. Geez. Jacob finally gives me a few ideas that he'd like today. Uh, it December 21st! It's getting slim pickens out there. I did have my niece Katie with me today, so we got what I was able to. I am very tired tonight. I still have to wrap everything yet. Sigh......................
Well friends, off to wrap!
Merry Christmas!
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Kim B said...

Such fun news!! It sounds like you will have a blast! I hope you're getting finished with your Christmas prep Donna. Merry Christmas!!