Saturday, December 26, 2009

Wonderful Memories







Wishing everybody a big hug and smiles! We had a wonderful Christmas, I feel blessed that God allowed us another year together. Thank you Lord. I got to finally see my grand niece Alora. Such a little bundle of joy. I will post pictures as soon as my sister Cathy emails them to me. We forgot the memory card for the camera. Duh! So I'm hoping that my Dad or brother Patrick and Cathy got good pictures. So as soon as I get them, I'll post them.

I got to meet my brother's girlfriend y'all, and I already love her. I swear it felt like I've known her all my life. A kindred spirit as Anne of Green Gables would say. She is so lovely, and her eyes sparkle! She does have two children, I got to meet the little one Terrie, that little guy has already won over my heart. He is 4 years old and the sweetest thing ever! I pray that God will lay his hands over Patrick and Kelly and their love will blossom. I so want my little bro to be happy and have a family too. ( I love you Patrick!)
Jason and Jacob are turning into wonderful young men and I'm blessed that they don't mind spending time with our family. I know it's hard when they could be out with their friends, but I appreciate every time they give me their time. I love you boys.
I've got to get my ornament in the mail on Monday. Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm gonna rest after having run solid since Tuesday! I'm tuckered out.
I hope that all who read my words will take the time to hug a loved one today!
Love,
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Kim B said...

Beautiful Donna! I will be hugging my loved ones and thinking of you and your urging others to do so. I love reading your entries. You put your heart in your words and they are a true delight. I'm so glad your Christmas was special.

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Nice to see those smiling faces! huggles.

stitcherw said...

They look like they were having a great time. Glad your family time went so well and you got on so well with your brother's girlfriend and her children.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Glad to hear you had a fantastic Christmas!