Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Busy Weekend and a death in the family.....

Had a very busy weekend plus John's Aunt Ruth passed away on Sunday. Tonight was the funeral home visitation and the funeral is tomorrow. They did such a wonderful job on Aunt Ruth, she looked so pretty and honestly, she just looked liked she was sleeping. (Which btw, is how she passed, peacefully sleeping)
I meant to blog the other day about posting my exchanges in the mail, so I'm hoping my partners get their goodies soon. I didn't get to go to stitch-in tonight, which makes me little sad, I look forward to Tuesday nights, now I'll have to wait till next week! :(
Has anyone seen the cute little chick design in the Just Crossstitch magazine from Brooke Nolan? I love that little chick, I'm gonna do my best to just stitch her and make a pin for Easter! She is so springy! I love her!
Well friends, bed is calling, tomorrow will be very busy!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Kim B said...

Oh Donna. So sorry to hear about another passing in your family. (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.