Thursday, March 11, 2010

Prepare for Smoked BBQ Ribs Weekend!

Wahoo!!!!!
My family is coming over on Saturday for a cookout! Even if it rains! Having the smoker now means we can enjoy the grill whenever we want! I love the way John cooks our food! He makes the best smoked ribs in the world, even better than the BBQ place here in Dacula. Hmmm, hmmm, good! Lip smacking, tasty, spicy just right! I'm making homemade potato salad, baked beans and I'm gonna practice on a new dessert too.
I will post pictures this weekend. You will get to meet my bosom friend Kelly, she's my brother girlfriend. I'm hoping for a future SIL! Get busy Patrick! hahahaha
We are off from school this Friday. It's a teacher workday, so no school tomorrow! I'm looking forward to a three day weekend!
Don't forget to set your clocks ahead this weekend! I know we lose an hour, but having it daylight longer is a sure sign of spring!
See ya friends!
DaisyGirl

No comments: