Sunday, May 30, 2010

Graduation Pictures!
















Well friends, I made it, but the emotions have taken a toll on me. I kept my tears at bay, but sitting here in the quiet house with no kids here, I can finally cry without saying "I'm sorry, I can't help it". Graduation day has come and gone and our party was spectacular! I've always known Jacob was popular, but I was quite surprised at how many showed up, at one time we had over 50 in our house. Thank you all for making this day so special for Jacob! My heart felt so full I thought it would burst with pride.





Tomorrow is Jacob's last time marching with the band. They are marching in the memorial day parade in Dacula! I love our small town! (Well, it isn't as small as it used to be!) I'm finally gonna get to see him march by like a normal parent! I'm looking forward to cotton candy! Hoping for no rain too!

I'm gonna watch Operation Petticoat tonight and stitch! I just love that movie! I'm gonna try and put up my slideshow that I made for Jacob on the blog, so hopefully look for it tomorrow!
Well, I'm gonna go have a pina colada and chill out with the hubs! He's so glad to have me back!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Nice graduation photo's of Jacob! Sounds like a wonderful party. Congratulations to all of you!