Thursday, May 13, 2010

Working on a couple of projects!

Tuesday night was stitch in and I was able to make it! Things are still going fast forward in my household. We have another induction ceremony for Jacob tomorrow night. So I'll be busy with that. I'm trying to hurry and speed stitch a couple of cute and quick little gifts for a couple of band moms that have been involved with me since the beginning in 6th grade! That's when Jacob started band. It's hard to believe it's almost over. Sigh..................
I've finished Jacob's locker template, I spent 3 hours scrap booking that template for Jacob. I hope he likes it!
I haven't heard yet if Meghan received my ornament yet. So I can't show you all what I stitched for her. I've already picked out the next ornie that I'm gonna start for the next round. I can't wait to give my niece her little pillow kit. I think she should be just fine as long as she has help with learning how to cross stitch.
Well friends, I'm falling asleep at the computer, so lights out!

Hugs,
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

laurie said...

You are one busy DaisyGirl! I really missed seeing everyone at the Tues stitch night. I am sure you had a blast! I have been workin (very) late this week. I will be there for sure next week.
Laurie