Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Feet relief at last!




My heels are doing better, thank goodness. John went out and bought me a ped egg and some Heel Crack cream, and it has helped. Plus using the cream and wearing socks to bed has helped too!


We are on the down hill to back to school! Wahhhhhhhh!!!!!! I go back July 27th :(


It doesn't seem possible but yet here I am dreading going back! I was really hoping for a pain relief summer with my RA/PsA but Simponi is not working, I swear it has made my psoriasis worse if that's possible. I got back on the 23rd of this month, so it looks like a med change is in order.


I have started Olga from Plum Street Sampler! I'm so excited to stitch that cat! I love her! I only have a couple of stitches in her, I'm stitching her over 1, so it's slow going! lol I'm also working on Merry Stitcher from LHN, just love her stuff too! I hate that blogger has turned her picture sideways! It was correct when I clicked on the picture to load.
Hoping everyone is having a great start to the week!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

the striped rose said...

Glad your feet are feeling better. I had that once on one foot, and it was awful! I cannot wait to stitch 'Olga' myself and to see how yours is coming along. Hope I run in to you again soon!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Oh I am so happy your feet out doing better! The stitching is lovely.

Lisa said...

I am glad to hear that you are finding some relief for your feet. I do hope that takes care of it for good! I have seen those pedi-eggs and wondered about them as my heels could use a little help :) As always, your stitching is beautiful...blogger photos is very tempermental some days (maybe the heat effect "him" too). Was the photo upright on your computer before you uploaded it?
It is hard to believe that school is sneaking up on us. School starts on Aug. 24th for the boys.
Take care!

stitcherw said...

Glad your feet are doing better, I wonder if it is the heat and humidity that was causing the problem, both have been pretty awful this year. Hopefully they can adjust your meds to give you a bit more pain relief, especially with school starting up shortly. Fun new start, I'll enjoy watching Olga grow.
Sue