Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Sweet 16 to my Katelyn!







I have been very busy getting fabric pinwheel wands made, making flip flops to match for each friend of Katelyn's. Cathy and I decorated their kitchen and transformed it into a magical spa night for the girls! So much fun, and as Cathy has most of the close up pictures of the cake and table, I'll have to post them another day. Enjoy the pictures I do have. I had so much fun tonight, but I am tired and I work at the shop tomorrow!



So lights out for me!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow! What a wonderful party, I am sure that your niece and her friends had a wonderful time...how could they not. What a wonderful Aunt you are :)
Take care...get some rest.

Leanna said...

DaisyGirl...you are too sweet! What a lovely party! Sweet Sixteen Katelyn will remember this forever!! Does she like to create with her hands, too?

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.