Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Annie Get Your Gun!


Wahoo! Look at my new gun! I like to skeet shoot and Johnny bought me a new shotgun made to fit me! I'm the proud owner of a Mossberg 510 Mini Super Bantam 20 gauge shotgun. I will need to learn how to hold it right handed though. Shooting left handed has probably caused me not to hit as many targets as I'd like.

I did stitch a little last night! Thank goodness for that! My Olga cat is coming along nicely, I'll post a picture tomorrow.

Well, it's late once again and 7am comes awfully early for me! hahaha

Hugs,

DaisyGirl

3 comments:

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

You look so natural holding that gun. Hope to see picture of Olga soon.

Shannon Thomas said...

Love the gun! Can't wait to see some stitching.

Sunshine said...

Hey Donna,
You look good holding that Mossburg! LOL! :) Terrie gave me your blog address, I couldn't remember it. I'm Karen from the Stitchin Luncheon a few weeks back.
sunshine-14@charter.net