Monday, August 9, 2010

Back to School Exhaustion!


I just had to borrow this clip art from my sisters' blog. It sums up how I feel today! I am so tired! My dogs are barking very loudly tonight! I am not even gonna go to stitch night. I will be resting on the couch for the evening! I have more hours right now since we are short 2 workers in my cafeteria. So I might be working for a while with longer hours. I just hope I can keep up!

I haven't stitched in 4 days! Yikes to that thought! I need to get back to stitching everyday again. I've got very ambitious Christmas presents in mind.

Jacob is away on his adventure, he has called me once so far. He is suppose to call me tonight. I've got alot of info for him from the college. He's gonna be slammed when he gets home! He comes home on the 16th, money due on the 17th, move in on the 18th, plus sometime in there is Bear Essentials that he has to do! what this means for me is that I will be rushed trying to get him moved into his dorm in less then 2 days! Ugh!!!!!

Well, I'm so tired I can't keep my eyes open! I'm signing off for the night!

Hugs to all,

DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Just thinking about you...get some well deserved rest and take care.

Deborah said...

Love the picture of the polar bear. Haven't stitched in 4 days, you must be tired.