Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stitch Night and more.....
















Monday night was stitch-in, and as usual, fun was had by all! Look at Margaret's kitty calendar monthly! Love it!





School is upon us once again, I've been busy getting these 3 bulletin boards made, our theme this year is Cat in the Hat/Dr. Seuss. I'm so excited to have a fun theme to work with this year!

Jacob is getting ready to leave for a cross country road trip with 6 other friends! Yikes! Lord, please watch over these young men as they sow their wild oats! Boys, please DO NOT DO ANYTHING STUPID! If I get a phone call from the cops, Jacob you are grounded for life!!!!!


Must breathe! I'm so strung out with worry over this trip. I know he's 18, but you have to remember the rocks/train incident, I'm having a hard time with me thinking they will get into trouble again! Send me good vibes friends! I sure need them! He will be gone for 10 days!

I start Remicade on Aug. 17th! I'm excited to be starting this new med finally. My hands and feet hurt so bad! Always so stiff. :(

Well, Jacob needs to go pick up supplies for his trip, so we are off to Wally world!
Hugs,
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

the striped rose said...

Those are super cute bulletin boards! I cannot wait until I have a chance to join you all at a stitch-in! Hope your hands and feet feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Cute bbs!

That's a good picture of Margaret's kitties. But where is everyone else? I'm the only other picture from that night!

The boys will be fine. They learned a lesson. Let go, let God. Just stay cool and pray for them.

I'm excited about August 17, I hope it works!

Lisa said...

I love your bulletin boards - how cute they are...and you can't go wrong with Dr. Suess! I am sure the boys will be just fine; however I know how you must feel, as I am not one to let my 14 & 11 year old ride their bikes around the neighborhood w/o me or DH.
Take care.

Cheryl said...

I guess Mommys will forever worry about their babies eh?