Sunday, December 26, 2010

Hoping Everyone had a Blessed Christmas!

Here in Georgia, we had snow on Christmas! First time on Christmas since the 1800's! How awesome is that? I'd have took pictures but guess who left their camera battery and charger over their momma's house? Me! It was beautiful watching it fall last night! Warm by the fire with my family around me!
Wishing everyone a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Drop by to see me this Wednesday at The Stitch Store! I'm working at the shop! Get ready for Tuesday night Stitch-ins! It starts January the 4th! Remember that we only have 8 seats so call ahead to let us know if you'd like to join us!
Hugs to all!
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Stargazer said...

Snow Snow Snow - no more snow! By Friday it's supposed to be back in the 50's. Yes! That is for me. Snow just ruined my family Christmas.
Looking forward to seeing you on Tuesday!