Monday, January 10, 2011

Look at our Snow!




Georgia has snow again! Wahoo! We got a snow day, and they have closed school for tomorrow!
I was only out in it for a very short time! Too cold! lol
I've been toasty warm in the house by the fire and I have been working on a new cross stitch!
John is sick, took him to the doctor on Sunday and I know he is miserable, just hope I don't catch it!
This is what I made for my niece for Reagan! We had her baby shower this past Saturday and Tiffany got so much stuff for the baby! Reagan is still in the NICU so we are hoping to have her home by Feb.

See ya later!
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Liz said...

It turned out so cute!....I knew it would when you were showing us Tuesday night.

diamondc said...

What a cute pattern nice finish I am sure she is in love with it.
Catherine
P.S. I can tell you have lost some weight your face looks slimmer.
Congratulations

Lana said...

Aww, that is so cute!!! Nice snow pics!!! Be safe out there!