Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Stitch-In is cancelled tonight!

Here's hoping Trish will check the blog! I've called everyone else, but I don't have Trish's number in my new phone. Yikes!!! So please don't drive to the shop, it will be locked up! A friend of mine is trying to pass a kidney stone, gonna help them out! So far my spring break has been quite boring, but I am excited cause I get to visit my baby sis in Marietta this Thursday! Woop woop! Working on my LHN pincushion/needlework book! Pictures will come later! Gotta run, at the cross stitch shop right now! See Ya! DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad I didn't say I would come back to run the store after my dentist appt. OUCH! My face is swollen and tender to the touch. Can I have another numbing shot please?!?!?!?!

Thanks for coming in to work for me this afternoon. You're always so very helpful to me.