Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sitting here trying to recover from my surgery on Friday.I had another kidney stone removed. I am a stone making machine.I am chilling out on the couch reading blogs and working on a baby gift! Ariel's shower is May 19th! I also found the cutest little pattern in a Mollie Makes magazine that I'm gonna make too! They are little Llamas! Adorable!
I am looking forward to summertime! We only have 5 more weeks of school left! Yeah!!!! It's hard to think that the school year is almost over. It just seemed like yesterday was the first day of school. Time doesn't slow down at all anymore. 
After I recover, I'm gonna restart my workout program. I've got 15 more pounds to go until I reach my goal. I'm so close to my goal, so I am very happy where I am right now, but I'd like to be a tiny bit smaller if possible. So I know I can do it! 
I'll post pictures of the little Llamas once I get them started!
Hugs to all my friends!
DaisyGirl

4 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Well my dear you are just gonna need to unlearn how to make kidney stones. Hope you are feeling better.

Liz said...

Feel better...let those big boys wait on you!!

Liz

Ginger said...

I hope that you feel better soon. I understand that those stones can really be super painful. I love the little bunny that you are stitching and hopefully it helps you relax while you heal. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Hello

I just found your blog through Queen Stitcher's blog.

Your WIP is looking very pretty.

The llamas sound great.
Hope you recover quickly from your op.
Happy stitching!