Thursday, December 27, 2012

New puppy on the horizon! Hope my cats don't hate me!

I'm very excited about our new puppy Huckleberry. We did have a stressful Christmas eve with the owner(Mel) calling me with frantic news that the puppy wasn't eating. So off to the er vet clinic, puppy was starving since the momma dog wasn't nursing him anymore. So antibiotics and I sent my boys out to pick up puppy formula, and now we seem to have a happy puppy again.

On Christmas day I got to nurse him, he was so hungry, but after he drank two bottles, he settled down and was content. He was born on the 3rd of December, so we are gonna get him around Jan. 19. I'm so excited! Can't you tell! lol. I'm downloading a app to my phone so I will be able to upload pictures to my blog, so I'm hoping that will help me be a better blogger! Especially on Tuesday Hooty Girl nights! 

Catch y'all later! Gotta clean! Ugh!!!!
DaisyGirl! 

No comments: