Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ladybug Jig

This is finished! Now I gotta find a cute frame for it! It's such a happy pattern, it makes me smile when I look at it!
It's spring break here and today will be another pollen filled day! I know we need rain, but I'm hoping it will rain on the weekend. John and Jacob are going fishing at the lake tomorrow and I want them to have a great male bonding time. With Johnny being out of the state most of the year so far, I know the boys don't spend anytime with their Dad. They are not little anymore and I just want them to remember their Dad, and how hard he works to keep the family living the lifestyle that we are used too. Momma works too, but Dad provides for all the extras. :)
I'm stitching on Hometown Holiday and I'm loving it! I'll post a pic of that later today!
Hugs for now,
DaisyGirl

1 comment:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

How could one not smile? That is so cute!