Thursday, August 16, 2007

Start on RR!



Update on Cheryl and my mailing horrors, hopefully she will get the package on Friday, poor dear has paid the custom fee, she is gonna appeal the fees, I'm hoping that she will get her money back. I will not send anything express!!! From what everyone has told me, sending something express makes people think it's very important and worth alot of money. Cheryl has been wonderful concerning the problem. Something great is gonna come Cheryl's way.

I've started on Edgar's linen, I've got a tree done. I need to mail Vonna's Fair & Square, I so badly want to show a picture of what I did, but I'll wait. I want Vonna to be surprised!

Plus, I hate having to go back to the post office after what has happened to Cheryl's package. So I'll probably go on Saturday to hopefully mail out to Vonna.

My kitties love these boxes that they are laying in, you'd think Boo Boo Kitty would want the bigger box, but no, he loves the smaller box. It's a hoot to see them sacked out in those boxes.

Well, that's all for the night, I'm gonna try to stitch some more on Edgar's rr.

Daisy Girl

ps: today has been alittle better at work, we still need one more girl in the cafeteria, don't know if we can get one more hired! It would be so nice!

11 comments:

Cheryl said...

Good start on the RR, im hoping i'll get to start on yours today ;) Im working from home today, awaiting the delivery guy!
Love the kitties in the boxes, so cute

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Your kitties look so cute all snuggled in the boxes :)
Edgar's RR start looks great...I'm excited about my squares...sadly you'll have to wait some more on yours :(

Edgar said...

The start looks great!! Those Kitties are just precious. Have a great weekend stay cool!!!!

Jeanne said...

My first visit to your blog. Hello! I have been in several RR's to Australia & New Zealand and always sent my pkgs global priority either thru the post office or UPS. It was one fee for however much you could stuff in the envelope. I never had a problem and always mark it as 'gift' so it doesn't get the attention of the tax people. Good luck on resolution of your problem, the international mailing can be tricky.

Julie said...

I'm excited to see what you have in store for Edgars RR. I have no doubt that it will be great.
Your kitties do look cute.
I'm glad to hear that work is going a bit better. I hope you can get the additional help.

Michele said...

glad to hear things are starting to sort out with your RR. Edgar's RR is looking nice .. can't wait to see more :)

ohhh and I love the kitties and their boxes .. aren't they funny! why is it that the bigger the cat the smaller the box .. our big cat is the same way :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

LOL on the kitty babies! they look quite contented! That is so frustrating about the mailing snafu! What a shame but I will pray it all works out. Great start on your RR! Can't wait to see more!

anna s. said...

LOL! Happy adopted a plastic box last week and refused to spend his morning otherwise than bathing in the sun while snoring in it! :) Pets can be so funny. I know cats especially love boxes and bags of all kind :)
Bummer on your package to Cheryl! Once in a while a package from the US creates the same havoc on my side of the pond, so all I can say is sympathies, sympathies! :)

stitcherw said...

The tree looks cute on the fabric, nice start on the RR. Your kitties look adorable in their boxes, it is so funny sometimes where they decide to crash and think they are comfy. I hope you find another helper for the kitchen.
Sue

Dani - tkdchick said...

Cute kitties!

Heidi said...

I love seeing cats do this! Why is it that they always want to crawl into small spaces to sleep and especially boxes and crates?