Thursday, August 2, 2007

Thank you to BeckySC!

Thank you for accepting my membership. I can't wait to start!
Now, on to stitching news! I have Vonna's name for F&S. I'm very excited to stitch for her. I have already picked out my design, have my linen ready, just waiting to send out my rr piece before I start her square. My linen to Cheryl gets mailed tomorrow! Yeah! I hope to have my square done before I get Edgar's rr.
I'm also getting ready to start alterations on 40 band uniforms. Wish me luck! We have been having band practice every other day since we got back. Plus school starts on the 13th! Where did my summer go???? We've been getting ready for school, clothes shopping, shoes, the stuff they need.
I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm gonna sleep in! One more day at school this week for me! We have a new assistant manager, she seems nice so that's a big plus for us!
No pictures tonight. Hope to post a picture tomorrow!
Gotta go pick Jacob up from band practice. Night!

DaisyGirl

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

Can't wait to receive your RR to stitch on! There's loads of mail strikes here over the next few weeks so who knows when i'll get it! I'll let you know when it arrives.
Good luck with those band uniforms!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Man oh man you are one busy lady! i am tired just thinking about it!

stitcherw said...

Wow 40 uniforms, you are going to be one very busy lady. Good luck getting them all done.
Sue

Lana said...

Good luck with those band uniforms! I think you are gonna need it! lol!

Elizabeth MacGregor-Kirkcaldy said...

Oh, my Donna! Alterations on 40 band uniforms! Wow! I'd be beside myself! :-) Lot's of luck, Hun!

Hope you got some rest over the weekend... I'm looking forward to seeing a piccy of your RR... I'm still stitching on mine... :-)

{{{Hugs}}}