Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Look at my BlackBird Design Exchange that I got!







Wow! What an awesome piece! And all for me! It even has my initial on it! So everyone knows it belongs to me! It is beautiful and I'm thrilled beyond words! She made it at a Blackbirds Design workshop! To be able to meet them would be a dream come true for me! Plus the handmade card! I've got to find that and post that picture too!



Been so busy, joined a gym, exercising my booty off! I'm down to a size 12 or 14 depending on the cut! Thrilled with that, gonna try to get to size 10/12 next!


Down to 13 more days left in school! Yes! We need a break!

Well, gotta hit the hay! Since we are so short staffed at school, I'm having to go in and help with breakfast, so I'm kinda tired!

Hugs,
DaisyGirl

6 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

I like your stitchy goodie!

diamondc said...

Daisygirl: I am so glad you like what I stitched for you.
I took a week-end class with Barb and Alma last spring in Minnesota, they are a hoot.
The pattern was designed for the first time for that week-end, many people are asking if Blackbird Designs will print a booklet with class projects.
I hope they do these are such great designers.
Good luck on the weight loss I am also trying to lose weight.
Happy Holidays
Blessings
Catherine

Lisa said...

What a lucky girl - that Blackbird Design gift is beautiful! Congrats on you acomplishment and all your hard work you have been doing at the gym! Yahoo! Don't forget to pat yourself on the back for all the good things you do!
Take care.

Carol R said...

Gorgeous box - lucky you!

Patricia Lessell said...

Donna this is just absolutely STUNNING!! i love it to pieces you lucky girl you.
Lots of Love
Patti xxx

Patricia Lessell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.