Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update on 6 Fat Men!


Good goobbly moobbly! I am the slowest stitcher! It has been so hard to see, that I finally broke down and made an appointment with the eye doctor. I go Monday morning at 8:45! I will have to leave very early cause I gotta go to Sandy Springs Area! Yikes! Traffic is not gonna be great! :(

We are on a mini vacation from school for President's Day. We got Friday and we will get Monday off too. So I'm excited to sleep in! I'm ready for summer. lol
I'm waiting on my Mary Kay girl to get here! Jill keeps my face looking great as usual with their great products. I'm alittle concerned cause they are discontinuing the Classic line and they are trying out the Botanical line. We shall see. My skin is already so very temperamental as it is, so I'm hoping for good things and not skin problems. Crossing my fingers!

Gonna go for my walk as soon as Jill leaves. I'm about to go commando on my workout and diet. I've hit a horrible plateau and I'm frustrated. I've got 15 more pounds to lose. I am stuck at 172, and I wanna be 160. I'm gonna change up my diet and as much as I feel this is wrong, I need to eat more. Matt says I'm starving my body and it is holding on to dear life to the fat that I've got! lol. I do realize that I've come far since starting my decision to be a healthier person. When I look back at pictures of me at 245, it makes me sad that I let myself get that fat. But, not anymore!
Just gotta keep plugging along!
Y'all have a great day!!!
I'm gonna stitch and finish that block today!
DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Good idea to have an eye exam me thinks! huggles and I love that little snowman!

Shelleen said...

I hope that new glasses will help. Love the 6 fat men. Congrats on the weight loss.