Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just alittle bit more........




I'm still over the moon friends. I am so proud and happy I could burst! I'll show you a couple of pictures from yesterday's party. Our house was packed, over 30 showed up for his graduation party!!! I know a few of them read my blog, so I just want to shout out a heartfelt THANK YOU for caring about Jason and making his party extra special!


John and my brother Patrick grilled out 30 hamburgers, 40 hotdogs and I'm not even gonna tell you how many cases of Coke products we went thru.


It's Sunday and the house is so quiet, both boys are out hanging with their friends. Dacula hosts a parade every year, and John and I normally go to the festival after the parade. When the boys were younger and in scouts, we'd march in the parade. So I'm hoping that it will quit raining for tomorrow and we can celebrate Memorial Day.


Well since I finally have some down time, I'm gonna go stitch!


Happy Day,


DaisyGirl

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

Such lovely pictures of you and your boy :)

CindyMae said...

Great pics!!! Congrats to him, that is just awesome!

Pam said...

Please give my congratulations to the graduate! And to his mom, who was there with every step of the way! I'm so glad he did it!

Cindy F. said...

Oh girl! I'm so happy for you and so proud of that handsome son of yours! GREAT pictures!! You are really glowing with love and pride:) (((HUGS)))

Carol R said...

Congratulations to Jason!

Sharon said...

Congratulations Jason on your graduation!

Kim B said...

Congrats to Jason and your whole family!!!

Kit said...

Congratulations to Jason! My nephew will be graduating in a few weeks and I have no idea how he (of course I mean me) could have gotten so old. Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

stitcherw said...

Great pictures, congratulations on his graduation. Sounds like quite a bit of stress on whether he'd get there and let you have the party. I went through the same with my DD. She did end up graduating on time, but while I got her to go to the ceremony so I could see her walk the stage she wouldn't let me do a party for her. Glad it sounds like everyone had a good time. Also, glad it sounds like your new meds are helping with the RA, it is so hard to be that tired all the time and have to function.
Sue

Michele said...

I'm so happy for you Donna .. you and Jason are sooo cute! Very big deal .. sounds like the party was great fun :)