Sunday, June 6, 2010

New Starts




I picked up Hares Christmas and all the goodys to start on this project. I'm wanting to have this finished in time for Christmas. Plus I've got all the stuff to start Merry Skater! Ah, Christmas is in the air.


Who has seen the newest preview of JCS? I like the LHN and CCN designs. I can't wait till the Halloween issue. I love Halloween stuff too. Having the summer off will give me time to stitch, for which I'm grateful. I haven't been able to stitch much since all of the graduation hoopla. Thankfully graduation is over and I can get back to normal again!


We are gonna grill out steaks tonight! So I'm heading into the kitchen to start homemade mac & cheese!


See ya later!
DaisyGirl
ps: I met a fellow blogger at work yesterday! A big shout out to the striped rose! This is Jacob's friend, she's moving and we will miss her!


4 comments:

Tammy said...

Cute new start!

laurie said...

stitch away daisy girl, stitch and relax!!

Michele said...

Oh I love Hare's Christmas!! fun fun fun :)

I have to order the new JCS ornament issue .. can't wait to see it!

Hugs Sweetie :)

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

Stitch and enjoy is my order of the day for you.