Sunday, October 24, 2010

Crawling out from under the covers..........




Since Oct.13, I have been in and out of the hospital, I've got a whopper of a kidney stone that decided to rear it's ugly head. I used a new group of doctors and let's just say I will not be returning to them. What a nightmare!


I'm at 3 surgeries right now, no stone has emerged and it's the 23rd already. :( I just had the stent removed and they managed to rip every part of my urethra. Of course I didn't feel anything until the numbing meds wore off and then the pain from hell attacked me. Johnny took me back to the ER to find out what was going on. Geez, all I want is to feel better. When I woke up from my 2nd. surgery, they had my IV in my neck! Geez! I know I'm a hard stick, but come on, my neck?!

Sorry that I don't have any decent pictures! I look horrible! The vain one!

I'm planning on trying to go back to school later this week, just hoping that I can pass the stone soon! Who ever invented kidney stones needs to be shot!

As soon as my exchange partner gets her Halloween ornament, I'll post pictures!

I'm missing visiting my blogging buddies! Hope to at least be awake more today!

Hugs,

DaisyGirl

11 comments:

Simone said...

I hope you get better soon!

Faye said...

Not fun~~ Hope you get better REAL soon~~ Faye

Chris said...

OMG!!!! Just get well!!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Kidney stones are never fun. I hope you get better soon.

carol fun said...

Oh my goodness - I hope that this stone passes soon, very soon and you can get back on your feet. Being in the hospital is never a good time - I'll be saying an extra prayer for you too!

Irene said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear about your health issues...hope you get better soon!

It was a pleasure to meet you at the last Camp Iwannastitch...we had a great time! See you in Feb for the next one.

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

Paisley said...

My heart goes out to you! I hope you get better soon!

Shelleen said...

I hope you get better soon.

the striped rose said...

I am so sorry you are having to deal with this! My father-in-law puts lemon juice in his water to prevent kidney stones. I don't know hoe effective that is, but it is something to look into. Keep telling yourself, "This too shall PASS!"

Anonymous said...

Почему регистрация не работает ?