Thursday, October 7, 2010

Not alot going on just yet.....


I've been very busy, we have been short staffed plus our boss has been let go, so it's been a friggin nightmare at work! It needs to hurry up and get better, we all have just about worked ourselves sick!

I'm working on exchanges, so no pictures of stitchy goodness! I need to call the shop and see if the new Blackbird Designs reward of merit pattern is in! I want that one for sure!

I've good news.....I'm gonna be an aunt! My niece Tiffany is having a baby girl! I'm very excited about this news! Girl stuff is so much more cuter to buy for! The baby is due in Feb. 2011 so I gotta put on the cross stitch burn to get some presents made!

Hoping everyone is having a great week so far!

I hope most of you went over to Edgar's blog and wished him a happy birthday! I know I did! Plus I've got to get a little package sent to him! I'm terribly behind as usual!

I'll leave a picture of me instead! This is me after my evening exercise! I'm walking 1 hour a day now, I walk for the most part very fast, then I sprint the last leg of my route home! Whew! I used to jog when I was younger, but gosh I'm totally wiped out by my hour!
Hugs,

DaisyGirl

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Donna, I thought you had lost some weight. You look great! Send some get and go vibes my way please!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

That is great!

Congrats on the new little angel to enter your family's life.