Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS FRIENDS!







I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas spent with loved ones and friends. I promised my nephew Jackson that I'd post his picture of Christmas Eve over at Grandmama's house. He got his Transformer Bumblebee and another one I can't guess whats it's name is. Elizabeth got lots of Miley Cyrus clothing, which she loves. Everyone enjoyed opening presents at Grandmama's house.



I will post more later. I finally get to meet my grandniece baby Alora today. I can't wait!
Later my friends!
DaisyGirl

3 comments:

stitcherw said...

Merry Christmas to you too. Have fun with your family and hopefully the nasty weather that is so many places doesn't cause you any trouble.
Sue

Kim B said...

Wonderful pictures! I can't wait to hear about Alora!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas!