Thursday, July 29, 2010

Olga update....




I've restarted Olga, stitching her over 2, and she is shaping up pretty quickly! Yea!


Plus I bought my cat Butters and Daisy this funky s-shaped toy that they can play with. You rub cat nip in the sisal part, they both like it very much. Now with me going back to school, the cats are lonely and I thought this would be a fun thing to play with while I'm gone.


We have been getting the kitchen set back up! Whew! It is so hot and we haven't even cooked anything yet. Our school kinda flunked on our energy usage last year, so they have turned up all the thermostats in the school. It is gonna be terrible till the cooler weather gets here in November.
I'm working today at home on the nutrition bulletin boards that have to be up by Wednesday of next week. I've got 2 that I'm doing and the new asst. manager is going to do the outside welcome one for me. Our new a.m. seems nice, time will tell. We are short workers again this year. They asked if I could start work at 8am instead of 9:30am until they decide what they will do with Maryann(she needs surgery on her foot) so she's out on long term disability. I hope I can keep up!


Well, gotta get back to designing and cutting out my flowers for our boards! See ya!


DaisyGirl

3 comments:

Stargazer said...

Well, at least it's a good way to earn some extra money! You can do it!

Stargazer said...

PS - The stitching is looking very cute!

Michelle-ozark crafter said...

The stitching looks good and I know the cats will love the toy. Hurry up cooler weather!